• CCiS is dedicated to providing advice, information, education and support to Suffolk residents before, during and after cancer.
• Our Complementary Therapists provide much needed help, comfort and support to hundreds of cancer patients in Suffolk free of charge every year.
• CCiS’ cancer awareness talks give you Knowledge for Life focusing on early detection of cancer, signs and symptoms, lifestyle choices. The talks are available to schools, businesses and community groups across Suffolk.
• We provide clinical advice, support, information and financial advice to cancer patients through specialist staff at our John Le Vay Cancer Information Centre, working in partnership with Ipswich Hospital.
• The services we provide are supported only by your generous donations.
• Every pound donated to Cancer Campaign in Suffolk stays in the local community for the benefit of all Suffolk residents.
• We are your local cancer charity and are not affiliated to any national charity.
Did you know:
• 1 in 3 people will get a cancer diagnosis in their lifetime.
• 1 in 4 will be of workable age.
How many people around you will statistically get cancer?
Cancer touches all of our lives but together we can make a lasting difference.
Please help us to ensure we can continue these vital services.